PJ Safety Solutions expressly disclaim any liability to any person in respect of anything, and of consequence of anything done or omitted to be done, by any such person in reliance, whether wholly or partially within the Safe Work Method Statements.
- Users of these SWMS must ensure that it is relevant to the project or task at hand.
- Precautions must be taken to ensure that the document adequately addresses the hazards and risks relevant to each project.
- Use of these SWMS without making any changes to the detail, must ensure that they adhere to and implement all the relevant risk controls.
- Management/Contractors must ensure they consult with their employees, including their Health and Safety representatives, prior to the introduction of the SWMS.
- It is important that the users undertake their own hazard identification and risk control process relevant for each task.
- It is highly recommended that persons who are responsible undertake training to understand the process of identifying and controlling risks in the workplace.
- By signing WHSE Manual & SWMS is in acknowledgement that individuals have read & understand the procedures & responsibilities within.
PJ Safety Solutions