We are Paul and Janine Hurley and we provide our WHS services to companies, contractors/PCBU and sub-contractors. We operate between Roma, Toowoomba and Brisbane/Gold Coast however we have developed manuals for companies in all states throughout Australia, including Western Australia, (Pilbara region & Broom).
We work closely with you to ensure your sub-contractors are WHS compliant. We provide you with Safety plans, policies and Safe work method statements (SWMS). Our Safety management systems are suitable for PCBU's and ALL trades and areas within the construction industry, including cleaners, landscapers, cabinet makers, carpenters, builders, plumbers, concreters, metal fabricators, roofers, solar installers, electricians, Civil construction, tilers, painters, Carpet layers, Air conditioning mechanics etc.
Your documents are developed to suit your individual business and includes current state legislation and codes of practice. We aim to set you above your competitors by discussing the system with you to ensure understanding and provide you with the tools to implement into your business. We give you backup and constant support as needed.
Need just one SWMS or a complete Management system please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We can even hold a tool box meeting to help you in ensuring WHS compliancy with you and your staff.
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Development of specific forms, permits, risk assessments
- Assistance on site, walk around, inductions, tool box meetings
- Assist you in developing a preventative maintenance program
- Mobile Forms APP which is completed on site and emailed directly to your office
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manuals
- Site specifc SWMS and documents
- Complete WHS Management system
- Other requirements such as Environmental documentation, Noise documents & processes etc
- Varied Policies from working in the sun, COVID-19, to Isolated work
- Varied Safe work procedures such as specific plant and equipment to Traffic control
- News letter and updates